This scheme aims to encourage, promote and support the training and development of coaches, officials and volunteers in sport.
By signing this application you on behalf of your club affirm that the information is complete and accurate and that you agree to the terms & conditions previously stated.
• Grants cannot be awarded to closed clubs e.g. school clubs, factory clubs or sports clubs who operate for profit
• Kirkcaldy & Central Fife Sports Council should be mentioned in any publicity material that may be produced in relation to this award. The Sports Council reserves the right to publicise any award without further reference to the club or yourself
• All grant awards are made at the discretion of the Sports Council’s Grants or Management Committee whose decision is final.
Coach, Official & Volunteering Grant Notes
To be eligible for this Sports Council grant, Clubs and Associations must consider the following:
1. Ensure that your funding request is not covered by the Fife Council’s Community Grant Scheme. You will not be eligible for both a Sports Council grant and Fife Council grant. The Sports Council can assist you with this enquiry.
2. Consideration will be given to sports which are not necessarily recognised through Sportscotland. The Sports Council will give consideration to Clubs or Associations who participate in a non-recognised sport whose application may have been unsuccessful via Fife Council’s Grant Scheme.
3. Funding can support training courses at both local and international level provided attendance is by qualification or invitation. Written evidence of this must accompany the application.
4. Attendance at an event must be by competitive qualification or invitation. Which must be sent with the application
5. Volunteers who are applying must have written confirmation from the club they are volunteering with verifying their commitment to the club.
6. The maximum grant available will be £150 or an amount as agreed at the discretion of the Sports Council’s Grants or Management Committee.