The objects of the Sports Council are:
• To proactively link with Fife Council to create sustainable, community based opportunities in sport.
• To promote& encourage inter-club co-ordination and networking between the various amateur sports clubs and organisations affiliated to the association as hereinafter provided in Kirkcaldy & Central Fife area and in relation to specific projects.
• To be representative of local sport and local sports clubs in the Kirkcaldy &Central Fife area and advocate on behalf of their needs.
• To continue to develop and assist in the formation of new sports clubs, where none exists or where the existing clubs are unable to fulfill current needs in the Kirkcaldy & Central Fife area.
• To encourage, with the assistance and support of Fife Council, increased and continuous participation in sport.
• To work with sportscotland recognised national organisations in support of local implementation of their national plans and programmes.
• To examine the available sports facilities in the Kirkcaldy & Central Fife area against current and anticipated needs and to make representations to Fife Council and any other appropriate body, from time to time in this connection.
• To promote or support competitions, championships and social or other events as considered desirable.
• To identify and attract additional funding to sport in the Kirkcaldy & Central Fife area including the distribution of any available grant awards.
• To promote social inclusion through sport to benefit the community in the Kirkcaldy &Central Fife area.
Kirkcaldy - Auchtertool - Levenmouth – Burntisland – KinghornGlenrothes – Leslie –Kennoway – Windygates
· Promoting Local Sport
· Creating Opportunities
· Inter-Club Cooperation and Networking
· Representing Local Sport
· Developing New Clubs
· Encouraging Participation
· Influencing National Programmes
· Examining Available Facilities and Actual Needs
· Promoting and Supporting Events
· Attracting Funding and Distributing Awards
· Promoting Social Inclusion
Membership Profile – Please state amount of members in each age category
Number of Qualified Coaches/Instructors:
Number of Other Officials/Volunteers:
Note: By clicking submit you are applying for affiliation to the KCFSC. You are also agreeing at this point to pay KCFSC an annual affiliation fee. We will contact you with information as to how payment can be made.
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin